About this site
The North American wealth management market is one of the largest and most diverse in the world, and is markedly different from those in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Multi and single family offices in particular are a well-entrenched, integral part of the wealth management landscape.
Family Wealth Report provides "need to know" business intelligence in a convenient and easy-to-read format - straight to subscribers' inboxes every day. Nowhere else will you find such high quality, in-depth and often exclusive content all in one place. Family Wealth Report content comes from both our own dedicated editorial team as well as leading industry professionals, helping subscribers stay on top of all the important developments relating to wealth management, family offices, and the HNW/UHNW sectors in North America.
Advertising and sponsorship
Advertisers can reach out to the Family Wealth Report subscriber base through a variety of channels, with packages tailor-made to suit your particular business specialty. Marketers can also leverage our unrivaled industry reach through our prestigious thought leadership events and research reports - both of which provide a high-impact platform from which to deliver your message.
Take your offering to the market direct through Solus emails - a fully-customised service whereby content is determined by the advertiser, but delivered from the trusted ClearView email address. Marketers also control the “look and feel” of these communications to ensure the greatest impact for their brand.
Family Wealth Report is published by ClearView Publishing with over 15 years experience of providing information to the international financial services sector.
Subscribers benefit from:
- Daily news covering the latest research, strategic and structural changes, M&A, people moves and profiles, compliance and regulation, and tax and estate planning
- In-depth analysis of trends, strategies and complex issues
- Email alerts on breaking news stories
- Regular updates on international legal developments affecting wealth management
- Fully searchable archive material
- Practical intelligence on investment strategies, technologies and other services tailored to wealth advisors
The subscriber base includes:
- Private bankers
- Multi and single family office owners and executives
- Asset managers
- Lawyers, accountants and trusted advisors to the private client market
- Technology vendors
- Business and industry consultants
- Anyone needing to know about the latest news and analysis on North American HNW/UHNW wealth management
What subscribers are saying about Family Wealth Report:
"Family Wealth Report is vital to help me stay current on the world of private wealth. Each daily issue contains invaluable analysis and insight, giving us the breadth of perspective we all need to help families manage their wealth."
Leslie Voth, President and Chief Operating Officer, PITCAIRN FAMILY OFFICE